Exhibitors at The Car Wash Show™ 2020 are invited to a free one-day session at the Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio, TX this December. You’ll earn a Priority Point for 2021 booth selection, too, but that’s not the only reason to attend.
Here’s just a sample of the Bootcamp takeaways that will inspire you:
- See the Convention Center first-hand. Ideas for booth design, signage, rigging, and sponsorships will flow when you’re in the space.
- Get the most important 2020 dates and deadlines in your calendar, including ways to maximize discounts.
- Hear how we’re marketing the Show to make it a success.
- Learn what San Antonio has to offer you—and your prospects.
- Meet The Booth Mom—Candy will give you survival skills and expert advice for running a seamless, headache-free booth at any event.
- Rethink the strategies behind your event marketing and presence with a presentation from Jess Burke, ICA Director of Marketing.
You’ll feel like half of your 2020 to-do list is done before you fly home! Any exhibiting company of The Car Wash Show 2020 can attend for free, including brand new exhibitors and seasoned veterans. Not an exhibitor yet? Apply to exhibit today—there’s still spaces left.
Registration is free for exhibiting companies, but sign up in advance is required. Act now, and don’t forget to book your hotel before November 4 for the best rates!