Go behind the scenes at The Car Wash Show as an Opening Day Greeter or Peer Power Hour Moderator and receive a complimentary Basic Pass to attend. But act fast...only a handful of spots remain!
Opening Day Greeters
Welcome attendees and exhibitors to The Car Wash Show on Monday, May 13. Greeter responsibilities include:
- Assist with show, registration and directional questions
- Provide a cheerful and welcoming face to all those that attend
- Only 8 volunteer positions remain!
Peer Power Hour Moderators
Part of the Membership Experience, these sessions cover a range of topics in peer-driven roundtables and panels. They will take place on Monday, May 13 and Wednesday, May 15. Moderator responsibilities include:
- Ensure session starts and ends on time
- Make announcements and introduce speaker/panelist
- Offer assistance to speaker/panelist as needed
- Only 5 volunteer positions remain!
- Must be an employee of an ICA Member company
- Limit of one volunteer per company
- Must be available for training at the Music City Center on Sunday, May 12 at 3 p.m.
Note: The complimentary Basic Pass is non transferable and cannot be upgraded to a Premium Pass.
Please email Megan Clark at email@example.com) for more information and available time slots. For more information on The Car Wash Show,