Congratulations to this year's Emerging Leaders Scholarship winners:
- Tim Ehmann, Site Manager - Bethel Park Rapid Wash, Bethel Park, Penn.
- Daniel Haynes, Operations Manager - Waves Carwash Cafe, Australia
- Daniel Petrelle, Jr., General Manager - Splash Car Wash, Bethany, Conn.
- Kyle Pezoldt, Facility Manager - Kuhnsville Car Wash, Allentown, Penn.
- Travis Rogers, Location Manager - Marc 1 Car Wash, Pelham, Ala.
For the 5th year, the International Carwash Association has awarded its Emerging Leaders Scholarship to up-and-coming car wash industry leaders, under the age of 45.
Recipients are selected based on their leadership, dedication and commitment to their company and the car wash industry. Each of our five winners will receive a Premium Pass to The Car Wash Show and accommodations for three nights. You can expect to read more about them in an upcoming edition of CAR WASH Magazine. We look forward to seeing them in Nashville!
For more information about the Emerging Leader Scholarship program, please contact Megan Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.