European Car Wash Customer Study
A featured aspect of Car Wash Show Europe 2017 will be the unveiling of the first-of-its-kind European Car Wash Customer Study, presented by International Carwash Association. The reported studies car wash customers in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland and Sweden about preferences, attitudes and behaviors when it comes to vehicle washing.
The report, conducted by Blue Chip Marketing Worldwide, is modeled on a similar report that has been conducted in the United States since the early 1990s - allowing for comparisons not only between countries, but also, for the first time, comparisons between the U.S. and European markets.
The study answers key questions such as:
- What are customers' motivations for washing their car?
- Which marketing channels are most used?
- What percentage of car washers "do it themselves" versus visit a professional car wash?
- How many different car washes do customers visit in a year?
- How often do customers visit a car wash?
- What do customers identify as the major benefits of washing their car?
- What factors would influence a customer to visit more often, and pay more?
- How much do customers spend at the car wash?
- What makes customers visit one car wash over another?
- What types of car washes (conveyor, jet wash, roll over or hand) are most preferred?
As the premier organization for car wash professionals, International Carwash Association is pleased to present this information to all visitors at Car Wash Show Europe 2017.