Starting a Car Wash Business
You're thinking about starting a car wash business because you already know....
Now, how do you actually start a car wash business?
There are five basic steps to take along the path to starting a car wash business.
Starting a Car Wash Business: A Five Step Process
If you're considering starting a car wash business, you've probably got a lot of questions. There's no better place to get your questions answered than through membership in the International Carwash Association.
Whether you're starting out, or looking to improve your existing car wash business, you get access to the world's largest association for car wash professionals.
The ICA is comprised of 2,000 of the world's best car wash professionals from across the world. Through ICA member-only events, education offerings, and our ongoing communication, members get the information they need to build a better business.
Click the image below to see more benefits of ICA membership.
Receive the information you need to run a more successful business.
- Print and digital subscription to CAR WASH Magazine, the industry’s leading publication for car wash business leaders. (All members)
- Access to Wash Count, the industry’s leading car wash benchmarking program. (Operators)
- Electronic subscription to Car Wash News. (All)
- Preferred pricing on advertising. (Vendors)
- Participation in annual sales benchmark reports. (Vendors)
Participate in the world’s leading car wash events.
- Two complimentary passes to The Car Wash Show, the world’s largest car wash event, as well as discounts on additional passes. (All members)
- Preferred pricing on exhibit space. (Vendors)
- Exclusive invitations to special educational events for operators, suppliers and exhibitors. (All members)
Promote your business to consumers and educate local regulators.
- Access to WaterSavers, the industry’s consumer and water regulator advocacy program. (Operators)
- Access to environmental research on water usage and effluent. (All)
- International Carwash Association is also regularly participating in water regulator conventions and answering inquiries from consumer and business media and government officials. ICA is the voice of the professional car wash industry, and an advocate for your business.
All members also receive a membership decal and calendar.
All tools and information provided are subject to change without prior notice. Any predictions, estimation and projection is not necessarily indicative of future performance and is for reference only. The International Carwash Association will not accept any responsibility or liability of any kind with respect to such information expressed herein. Investment involves risk. Past performance of any business opportunity is no guide to its future performance. The information or investment opportunities expressed herein may not be suitable for all investors. Before making any investment decision, investors should read and understand the relevant nature, risks, terms and conditions of an investment opportunity and be capable of and wiling to assume the associated risks in light of their own investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs and exercise their independent judgment. If needed, investors should seek independent professional advice.