CAR WASH SHOW EUROPE was hosted at AMSTERDAM RAI EXHIBITION CENTRE from 5 - 7 October 2015
- Visitors travelled from more than 70 countries (such as Afghanistan, Algeria, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and many, many more).
- Eighty-nine (89) companies exhibited at the show. This is twice the number of car wash companies exhibiting, when compared to shows that have been hosted by other German, Italian or French trade-shows. Read more about who's exhibited in the on-line brochure, which can be accessed here.
- From around the world, the leaders of car washing are gathering in Amsterdam. They travelled from all corners! By region: Europe - 65%, North America - 20%, Asia, Africa, Middle East and South America - 15%.
- All exhibition space has been contracted, amounting to 7500 square meters in one single hall, which, heralding Car Wash Show Europe as the largest dedicated car wash hall in Europe, to date.
- Seven (7) car wash associations across three (3) different continents endorsed and participated in the show, together with the most important media partners in the industry; Read more about the Associations Summit here.
One Industry. One Event. All You Need.